|The busiest "little" township in Indiana
|Clear Creek Township
Monroe County, Indiana
|Copyright © Clear Creek Township. All Rights Reserved.
|What should I bring in when I come to apply?
Some of the most important information to bring with you are:
1. Identification and proof of residence, along with social security
numbers for all residents in the household
2. Bills which you are requesting assistance with (most recent)
3. Rent receipt or mortgage payment book
4. Receipts or cancelled checks from at least the last 30 days
showing how you have spent your money
5. Proof of income, including pay stubs, payroll statement from
employer, Certificate of Action from caseworker (if receiving
TANF and/ or Food Stamps), court order for child support, etc.
The township may require additional documentation depending
on your specific situation.
Please call (812) 824-7225 to schedule and appointment.